Those who are familiar with smart drugs must already have heard about Modalert, an effective nootropic drug. It is the most well-known generic of Modafinil, a popular global brand.
In this Modalert review, we will tell you all about this nootropic that has become so popular among users of smart drugs.
What Is Modalert 200?
First off, Modalert is a generic form of Modafinil, which is a pharmaceutical drug originating in France. It was originally sold under Provigil’s name as a treatment for a shift in sleep disorder, narcolepsy, and sleep apnea.
The manufacturers of the original drug intended it to help users stay awake for longer.
Modalert is generically produced by the Indian company Sun Pharma under license from Provigil.
Thus, it has the same chemical structure and composition as Provigil, the only difference being the cost and producing pharmacies. As such, Modalert costs ten times less than Provigil, remaining accessible to many users.
What Are the Benefits of Modalert?
Modalert’s popularity emanates from the fact that people are ever looking for a form of Modafinil online. Many users of Modafinil have settled on Modalert due to its wide availability and ease of use.
The following are some of the benefits of Modalert over other generic versions of Modafinil.
- Has Strong Effects: One of Modalert’s best things is its strength in helping one overcome mental fatigue. Those who have used the drug say it is stronger than any other nootropic on the market. Its power and potency are seen in how quickly it helps you improve your cognitive functions. It is not surprising that users of nootropic drugs prefer it over any other available drugs.
- Long-Lasting Effects: If you are looking to stay awake for long, you should buy Modalert 200. This nootropic can help you stay alert for between 12 and 15 hours, which is longer than the next strongest rival by 3 hours. In more than 12 hours of wakefulness, you will concentrate on your studies or work without any distractions.
- Has a “High” Feeling: Due to its strength, Modalert can make you feel “high” after taking smaller doses of 200 to 300 grams. It is much better than other nootropics that don’t give you that feeling. Thus, if you are feeling down and low, the drug will help you enhance your mood and finish boring, mundane tasks within no time.
- Increased Cognitive Function and Productivity: After taking a small amount of Modalert, you should be able to have improved cognitive function and productivity. Its potency means it can make you stay focused and increase your output. Most previous users have reported doubling their productivity after taking the drug.
- Improved Memory: Some of Modalert’s biggest users include public speakers and students since it helps them improve their memory and ability to retain what they learn. Students use it when studying so that they can better retain the content of their studies. As a result, they have improved grades and better income.
What Are The Side-Effects Of Modalert?
Like most nootropics, Modalert has some side-effects of which you should be aware before taking it. The following are the common side-effects of Modafinil and its offshoots.
- Dry mouth
- Sleeping problems
- Infections to the upper respiratory tract
You may experience a few of these side-effects as a result of taking Modalert. If you want to avoid insomnia, take drugs very early in the morning.
Is Modalert a Legal Drug?
Regardless of where you live, it is important to be curious about the legal status of Modalert. In some countries (Australia, UK, and the USA), you need a doctor’s prescription when buying Modafinil from the pharmacy.
Modafinil falls under Schedule IV drugs in the United States, meaning you have to seek a doctor’s prescription to buy it.
That’s also true in most developed countries where you cannot buy the drug without a prescription.
As long as you follow that route, you will get Modafinil and its generic variations in a traditional way. However, many users aren’t ready to go the legal way, thinking it is tedious and too hassle.
Besides, Modafinil is hardly prescribed for keeping you alert. Instead, doctors prescribe it for severe sleep apnea and narcolepsy. Unless you have any of these conditions, it isn’t possible to get a doctor’s prescription.
Therefore, you have to buy the drug online and get a shipment directly from India or Singapore. As much as the authorities in the developed world might consider it a prescription drug, they can’t stop online orders and shipments.
Over the years, there haven’t been any arrests of individuals ordering for the drug online. Users have faced no legal issues, and possessing the drug is yet to be defined as a crime.
That’s because anyone can buy it at the pharmacy without fearing branding as a drug peddler. Therefore the drug remains 100 percent legal, no matter where you use it.
After How Long Does Modalert Work?
When taking a nootropic, it is understandable to ask just how long it would take effect. Concerning Modalert, users have reported having to wait for an hour or more to start working.
However, some users have felt the drug go to work in only 30 minutes. So, realistically, you should be ready to wait for between 60 and 90 minutes before the drug starts working.
Even though it is slow, Modalert has long-lasting effects, keeping you focused for up to 15 hours. So, the drug compensates for the delay in affecting by staying in your system for longer.
Modalert Dosage and Tolerance
Did you know that the dosage for Modalert is the same as that of the original Modafinil?
The reason it is called Modalert 200 is that the drug is available in terms of 200mg tablets. Notably, the standard dosage of Modafinil, and by extension, Modalert is 200mg.
Even on prescription, Modalert’s recommended daily dosage is 200mg, which has strong, far-reaching nootropic effects for more than 12 hours.
In addition to that, the following are some of the possible Modalert dosages you could try:
- 50mg: The smallest recommended dosage of Modalert with strong nootropic effects for 4 to 8 hours. At this dosage, you don’t remain awake for too long, thus sleeping easily at night. Therefore this micro-dosing is still beneficial to those who do not want a very strong effect.
- 100mg: You could also take Modalert at 100mg without considering it to be micro-dosing. That’s because doctors often prescribe 100mg of Modafinil to first-time, young patients. Even at this non-conventional dosage, users can still get 8 to 12 hours of potent, strong nootropic benefits. We believe that this dosage involves splitting a 200mg tablet to be good enough for new drug users.
- 200mg: From the manufacturer’s and doctor’s point of view, Modalert’s standard prescription is 200mg. At this dosage, users have reported enjoying between 10 and 15 hours of greater cognitive performance. For many users, this is the highest dosage of this particular drug they can have in a safe, sustainable way.
- 300 to 400mg: At such a high dosage, you could stay awake for more than 24 hours. However, staying awake for that long may have a negative effect since you wouldn’t fall asleep until the drug wane effects.
Modalert has a nootropic effect regardless of the dosage you take. Even at the smallest dosage, you can stay awake for most of the day without feeling sleepy.
Therefore, ensure you take the drug early in the morning to give you a successful working day full of alertness.
If you take Modalert as a smart drug, then avoid taking it daily – anything between one to three days is acceptable and ensures you don’t develop tolerance towards Modafinil. If you take it daily, it will begin to have fewer effects in the future.
How Modalert Works
Like other nootropic drugs, Modalert works by stimulating the production of certain brain receptors.
In the case of Modalert, it blocks dopamine transport receptors, preventing dopamine reabsorption. That leads to a build-up of dopamine inside your body, making you feel good about yourself.
Apart from that, Modalert improves alertness by improving the levels of norepinephrine, orexin, and histamine in the brain.
That’s why Modafinil is prescribed for ADD and ADHD, conditions that represent low levels of dopamine. In the same breath, lower orexin is often seen in narcolepsy patients.
Modalert has two major competitors in Modvigil and Provigil, with users preferring a drug that their body can tolerate. Even though the competing drugs offer the same benefits as Modalert, they have their disadvantages.
For example, Provigil is expensive, mainly because it is sold under a well-known brand name. Therefore, you should buy Modalert if you want the same nootropic benefits at a lower price.
From the information we have gathered above, Modalert is one of the best nootropics on the market.
It is available on the internet, easy to buy, and great for students and professionals. All you need is to take at most a 200mg dosage to improve your alertness levels.